Friday, December 9, 2011

The Davis Family

Brad and I both worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (which I've always said was the job from hell, but the two good things from that time of my life are 1) It made me so thankful for the job I have now, and 2) I made several good friends at ERAC who I am still friends with today).  One, or both of us, were there from 1998 to 2001.  

While working there we met Jeff and Kelli who also worked there.  We set them up.  And, yep, they got married.  Seriously.  

We have all left Enterprise (except Kelli) but have stayed friends ever since.  They have two cute boys.  

We did their Christmas pictures at Railroad Park (the same day we did the Hogan's) and here are some of my favorites (especially the last one).  Hope you like.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

fantastic!! these look really good!